Właśnie znalazłem ten i wygląda interesująco (po angielsku)298 stron
A Step-By-Step Approach to Learning Excel FastExcel 2019 Basics covers all you need to quickly get up to speed in creating spreadsheets to provide solutions for your data.
If you are new to Excel and the thought of spreadsheets makes your head spin, then you've come to the right place. This book will hold your hand through a step-by-step process in becoming skilled with Excel.
If you already have some Excel skills and you want to skill-up on more advanced topics like functions, Excel tables, pivot tables, and charts, then you've also come to the right place. Excel 2019 Basics goes beyond introduction topics and covers topics like functions, Excel tables, and analysing your data with charts.In this book, you'll learn how to:
- Add, name, copy and move worksheets.
- Freeze and unfreeze panes (rows and columns).
- Use AutoFill and Flash Fill to automate repetitive tasks.
- Move and copy data.
- Format cells, ranges and tables.
- Create formulas for different types of calculations.
- Use absolute and relative cell references.
- Use AutoSum to quickly automate calculations.
- Use functions like IF, DATE, DATEDIF, LEN, MID, and VLOOLUP.
- Create easier lookup formulas with XLOOKUP, a new function only introduced in 2020 which is a major upgrade to VLOOKUP.
- Work with Excel tables, including applying table styles.
- Easily filter and sort your data.
- Dynamically analyze your data with Pivot Table tools that can carry out automated data summaries in seconds that would have taken hours to do manually!
- Use the Quick Analysis tool to generate charts and sparklines with just a few clicks.
- Secure your workbook data and design with a password.
- Use many more Excel features…